If you can’t decide on the perfect gift, we’re here to help. A little something to say, “you’re my everything”, a Beaverbrooks Gift Cardgives them the gift of choice.
Buy a gift card
You can purchase and use a Beaverbrooks Gift Card both online and in any of our stores. If you order online, it will arrive loaded with the amount of your choice and placed in a card and envelope within a standard delivery box. Why not add a personalised message too?Buy Now
More gift card help
Check Your Balance
Already own a gift card? Use our online balance checker to see how much you have left to spend – then start shopping!Check your balance
Use our live chat service to talk to one of our friendly experts from the comfort of your own home. Available Monday to Friday 9am to 8pm or Saturday and Sunday 10am to 5pm.Start live chat
What is the Beaverbrooks gift card?
Our Beaverbrooks gift card looks just like a credit card and can be loaded with any amount you choose between £10 and £5,000. Similar to a gift voucher, your gift card will arrive perfectly packaged in its own presentation sleeve. Our Beaverbrooks Gift Card makes an ideal gift if you’re stuck for ideas and is perfect for treating someone special to a luxurious spending spree.
How much money can I put on a gift card?
You can choose to put anything between £10 up to £5000 on your gift card; the amount is totally up to you. Gift Cards can also be topped up in-store with anything up to the maximum value limit.
What can I buy with my gift card?
Let your imagination go wild. You can use your Gift Card to purchase any diamonds, jewellery and watches online or in our UK stores – not forgetting all your favourite brands. Treat yourself to something extra special.
Can I use my Gift Card to purchase online?
Yes, Gift Cards can be redeemed online. Simply enter the Gift Card number in the checkout to apply it to your order – you’ll also need the PIN number found on the reverse of the card.
How will I know how much money is on my gift card?
When you buy a Gift Card online, we will send you a receipt showing the amount on the card and there is a space on the packaging for you to write the amount before you give it to that special someone.
You can easily check your balance at any time by taking your Gift Card in to any one of our UK stores, or by using the online balance checker above.
You can also contact our friendly Customer Service team free on 0800 169 2329 (Monday-Friday, 9am-8pm or Saturday & Sunday 10am-5pm) who will be happy to check your balance for you.
I haven’t spent the full value of my gift card, what will happen to the money?
Don’t worry; the remaining balance will be saved on your card until you’ve found something else to treat yourself with from Beaverbrooks.
Is there an expiry period for my gift card?
Your Gift Card will be valid for 24 months following the last transaction date. Balance enquiries are not counted as transactions. Any balance remaining on your card will expire after 24 months.
I have spent the money on my gift card, what should I do now?
It’s up to you, you can dispose of it, or you can top it up in any store with an amount between £10 and £5,000. Why not use it to save for your next special purchase?
What happens if my gift card is lost, stolen or damaged?
Please take great care of your Gift Card and treat it as though it is cash. Unfortunately, we cannot accept liability for lost, stolen or damaged Gift Cards.
I’ve bought a gift card and want to return it for a refund, what should I do?
Gift Cards cannot be returned or refunded, except in accordance with your legal rights.
My question hasn't been answered, what should I do?
Contact our friendly Customer Service team free on 0800 169 2329 who will be happy to help.
Terms and Conditions +
1. Once activated your gift card can be used as full or part payment in any UK Beaverbrooks store and online at beaverbrooks.co.uk.
2. Your gift card can be loaded with any value between £10 and £5,000.
3. Your gift card will expire after 24 months of consecutive non-use (balance enquiries excluded) and the balance will be deducted.
4. The monies on your gift card cannot be exchanged for cash. Any remaining balance will be stored on the card and may be used to pay for future purchases.
5. Please protect your gift card and treat it as cash, the balance cannot be returned if it is lost or stolen.
6. To check the balance on your card visit your nearest store or use our balance checker above.
7. For Customer Services call 0800 169 2329.
8. Beaverbrooks reserves the right to amend these terms & conditions at any time or withdraw the gift card on reasonable notice. Your statutory rights are not affected.
9. For more information see beaverbrooks.co.uk/giftcard
10. Cards are issued by Beaverbrooks, FY8 1RE.